06 June 2015

Pearl Charm Bracelet, Swarovski Pearl Bracelet, Heart Charm Bracelet

I am going gaga over pearl charm bracelets at the moment. After my daughter’s charm bracelet, I wanted a simply sweeter version.  Hence, this Swarovski pearl bracelet creation…..




 I chose Swarovski crystal pearls for their beautiful luster and sparkle for this pearl bracelet.  The glossy petrol, sweet powder rose and lavender colors were perfect for the soft feminine look of this cluster bracelet.






I added several silver plated heart charms with fleur de lis design and small heart drops for some drama.  You know how we ladies love our heart motifs as hearts have always been associated with love and affection.  
To complete the heart charm bracelet, I secured it with a lovely silver plated rose toggle clasp.




 To top it all off, a gothic heart charm was added to the end of this Swarovki Elements bracelet.

You can find this pearl jewelry at my Etsy shop.





Now, you might be wondering why these two photos are so different from the first two.  Well, these two photos were taken with my Photojojo Foldio; a foldable lightbox, which I purchased some time ago and I am still struggling with it.  I am not that happy with how the photos turned out.  What do you think?  

2 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    women's bracelets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you asim seo; you have made my day. I am happy that you are enjoying my blog. However, I have to apologize for not blogging for some time. I am in the midst of getting my health back on the road and glad to say I am getting there.... Praying to get back on the bandwagon soon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...