14 February 2015

Wire Wrapped Bracelet, Amethyst Bracelet



 I made this wire wrapped bracelet for my eldest sister who is coming home for a month's vacation.  Cant wait to see her....

These amethyst gemstones have been in my stash for awhile and decided I would make a pretty amethyst bracelet for a welcome home gift.  She loves wire wrapped bracelet and so I decided to have a go at it.  As it is, I am still trying to master wire-wrapping  so I went looking through some tutorial and found this "simple" (I thought it was) wire wrapping style.    And oh boy!!!!!the amount of wire discarded could break the bank ....

After many attempts.....




I know....I need more practice.  


I hope she likes it though......



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...