04 January 2015

Sea Glass Bracelet, Ladybug Bracelet, Blue and Brown


For the sea glass lovers...


and for the ladybug lovers.....


I bought these sea glass beads from FireSpirit a couple of years ago and never got to using them for what I intended to.  I finally took them out from my bead collection, sat down  and started playing with it and voila! - my blue sea glass bracelet with a ladybug.  

The ladybug is a mint Czech Picasso glass bead with copper inlay, which I bought from MayaHoney along with gold color Greek ceramic spacer beads which adds depth to the  bracelet.  The chalk turquoise beads adds a pop of color  and the silver tone heishi  beads provides a little glint and glimmer to this bracelet.  I secured it with a round brass-plated toggle clasp and added a pretty rose and leaf charm to it.

I like the blue and brown color scheme. It is a versatile color and would look good on a casual t-shirt and jeans day or stack it for the layer look.  Suggestion - Wear it with cream top and black pants and finished it with a brown/blue cropped jacket. 

This Ladybug Bracelet is available in my Etsy shop now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...