24 November 2014

Fishy Anyone?


I just finished this colorful fish using miyuki seed beads.  This is for my next bookmark project - "The Fish Fry Club".  I love the shape of the fish. I think the color is fine though I should have given Chloe (yes, that's her name) a silvery eye. Unfortunately, I found out that the fish looks too heavy for the bookmark.  Yup, as usual, I overfed the fish....  I needed to make a slimmer fish....and so here is Neemo...


The colors were inspired by the clown fish,  Marlin and Nemo, of Disney's 'Finding Nemo'.  





What do you think? Give me some feedback, please. 

What do you think about the color?  The shape?  Would it look good as a bookmark?  Or can I make this into a pendant? A pair of earrings?  Let me know, okay....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...