13 November 2009

Orange Swarovski Crystal Bracelet, Fire Orange Spring


What a fiery color!  A highly charged and luxurious orange Swarovski crystal bracelet.

I love the way the fiery orange has a reddish tone or should i say the blazing red with the orange tone?  Anyway, I love the way it contrast with one another.....






The photos do not do this Swarovski bracelet justice ....sorry...I really need to learn how to use my camera properly.  

To appreciate the shimmer of this beaded bracelet, you really need to see the beads' surface finishes.  
As you are aware, Swarovski crystals , even though man-made, has a shimmering shiny brilliance and when it hits the light, the crystals sparkles like diamonds...

Check it out at my Etsy shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...